December 4, 2017
When you give to the National Jazz Museum, you support music education, free concerts and innovative community programming, and preserve Harlem’s legendary jazz culture. Please consider making a year-end tax-deductible donation today.
How do your donations support the National Jazz Museum in Harlem?
In 2017 we did a lot of growing.
- We expanded our educational offerings.
- We partnered with more Harlem-based organizations like Harlem Park to Park, Harlem Educational Activities Fund (HEAF), and the Harlem JCC.
- We grew our audience for concerts, talks and special events
- We sparked increased visitor-ship with interactive weekend events from jazz yoga to jam sessions.
- We added prominent names like Microsoft and TD Bank to our corporate supporters.
- We partnered with Apple Music to release Vols. 1-3 of our famed Savory Collection.
Thanks to you, we’re an expanding, multi-faceted jazz organization, poised as never before to become a greater institution on the local and international arts scene, and a jewel in the Harlem cultural landscape.
We could not have achieved the successes we’ve had over the past year without your help and we ask for your continued support as we grow our community services and our local and global audience.