Join the movement! Membership sends a message to the world: I am an advocate for jazz, and I believe it deserves a permanent home in Harlem.
Benefits accumulate with each tier. So come on in to your favorite haunt…
Savoy Ballroom — where Chick Webb, Benny Goodman and Dizzy Gillespie broke loose
Hepcats — Artists / Students
Savoy Ballroom benefits (ID required) plus:
- if you are an artist we will post your gigs to our Facebook page!
Minton’s Playhouse — where Thelonious Monk, Charlie Christian and Lester Young thrived
Savoy Ballroom benefits plus:
- A CD of your choice
(2013 selections: Christian McBride, Jonathan Batiste, WBGO Sampler)
The Baby Grand — where Charles Mingus, Sarah Vaughan and Miles Davis all sat in
Minton’s Playhouse benefits plus:
- Autographed CD of your choice
(2013 selections: Christian McBride, Jonathan Batiste, Loren Schoenberg)
- Smithsonian Membership
(free admission, Smithsonian Magazine print & ipad editions, 10% merchandise discount)
Small’s Paradise — where Charlie Johnson, Duke Ellington and Roy Eldridge all held forth
Baby Grand benefits plus:
- Limited edition NJMH tote
- Autographed copy of The NPR Curious Listeners Guide to Jazz
The Rhythm Club — where Jelly Roll Morton, Sidney Bechet, and Willie “The Lion” Smith jammed
Small’s Paradise benefits plus:
Elks Rendezvous — where Louis Jordan reigned supreme
Rhythm Club benefits plus:
Monroe’s Uptown House — a young Charlie Parker’s favorite joint
Elks Rendezvous benefits plus:
- A customized selection from The Savory Collection – available nowhere else!
- Please call us to arrange personalized benefits! We’d love to talk to you.
at email@example.com or (212) 348-8300 x103